Sonia from Presentpasttimes has been kind enough to nominate me for a Liebster blog award! I’d like to say a big thank you to Sonia for considering this little blog of mine award worthy.
As the rules go, I have to nominate 5 other blogs that I feel deserve to be in the spotlight. Here are my nominations:
1. Amrita from The Subjectivist – I absolutely love her posts and her photography.
2. Taissa from La Tête de Légumes – I love the way she writes and I always enjoy reading her blog.
3. Rachel from Incacolainica – a blog detailing her travels and volunteer work in Peru. Makes a very interesting read – I hope she continues to write!
4. Paninigirl – she’s obsessed with Italian food and culture, as am I! Of course I love this blog.
5. Lauren from My Jerusalem Kitchen – the food she cooks looks fantastic and never fails to make me drool.